KJ Dollshouses Street Scene

Tuesday 3 July 2012

My Very First Blog

Well I thought it was about time I entered the world of "Blogging" so here goes. 


TUDOR HOUSE STREET SCENE

This street scene was created specifically for my first article in Dollhouse and Miniature Scene magazine, for which I went to great efforts to get the lighting and the effect as best I could so it looked realistic as it was intended to be used on the front cover. 

  Unfortunately around the sametime I had asked Linda Barker and Tommy Walsh, who I had worked with in my previous life of building show houses at the Daily Mail Ideal Home Show and who have remained friends, to do a few publicity photographs for me. I sent some of these photographs in with the article for the magazine and my street scene was banished to the inside pages and was replaced on the front cover with this one of Linda.


I suppose if I am completely honest Linda does look better than my houses and was definitely more suited to the front cover of the magazine.




I'm not to sure Tommy knows quite what to do with his nail gun




Linda and Tommy insisted I should get in on the act and be in some of the photos. For those of you who are unsure, I am the one in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment